Primer for shiny and glossy skin.
A thick and thick film covers skin imperfections.
The translucent paste-like base allows a slight amount of light to pass through, leaving your skin smooth.
Shake the bottle well, take the pearl size, spread it gently and evenly from the center of the face to the outside, and apply it so that it covers it slightly firmly.
[Estimated amount of use] Appropriate amount (pearl size)
[Precautions for use]
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as scratches, swelling or eczema.
● Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. If the cosmetics do not suit your skin, discontinue use.
1. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening during
skin use 2. The above abnormalities appear on your skin when exposed to direct sunlight. If you
continue to use cosmetics as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
● Please be careful about the location to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
● Take care not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
● Please close the cap properly after use.
● SPF is an index showing the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification showing the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. The SPF and PA indications are the values measured by applying 2 mg per 1 cm² according to international standards. Please consider it as a guide when selecting a product.
● Apply a sufficient amount evenly so that there is no unpainted residue.
● It is more effective when used in combination with other cosmetics that have a UV protection effect.
* Shake well up and down before use. Contains small balls for easy mixing.
【Table of ingredients】
Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, talc, zinc oxide, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, methyltrimethicone, dimethicone, titanium oxide, DPG, ethylhexyl palmitate, PG dicaprylate, (dimethicone / vinyldimethicone) crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylyl Silane, sorbitan isostearate, sorbitol, PEG / PPG-19 / 19 dimethicone, hydrous silica, Al hydroxide, hydrogenated lecithin, mica, EDTA-2Na, shea butter, tin oxide, BG, ethanol, unshu mikan peel extract, apricots Seed extract, lemon fruit extract, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, iron oxide
* Ingredients and labeling may change due to product improvements.
* Please check the label on the product before using.
Orders are usually ship within 3 to 5 business days excluding weekends and Japanese holidays (may take up to 5 business days due to COVID-19). All orders are shipped from Osaka Japan using DHL.
Only defective products are eligible for return. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for reasons of buyer's remorse (purchased wrong item/shade, unhappy with product etc). If you received incorrect item or if they are damaged, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 2 days from the date that you received the product. Customers are asked to include digital photo(s) of the damaged or defective product so we can forward to our Carrier. We'll pay the return shipping costs via Paypal if the return is a result of our error. Any refused items or incorrect addresses are subject to a 10% restocking fee based on the selling price.