Adds moisture and a beautiful luster. For bright and shiny skin.
A makeup base that gives rich moisture and a beautiful luster to make your skin smooth and glossy.
For a fresh and bright skin impression with a complexion.
"Complex Oil Balm * Contains (moisturizing ingredient)".
Gives the skin a beautiful luster and rich moisture,
and wears a radiant, smooth luster.
A transparent 5R nuance pearl that
light pink color with removes dullness of the skin and gives a natural complexion.
The creamy texture wraps the skin
and prevents it from drying out.
It can also be layered on areas where dryness is a concern.
Complex moisturizing ingredient * :
Complex oil balm
dimer dilinoleic acid (phytosteryl / isostearyl / cetyl / stearyl / behenyl)
A fruity floral scent of muguet, rose and gardenia, accented with the tea flower scent "Tea Topia".
● After conditioning the skin with skin care, use it on the entire face.
● Take an appropriate amount on the back of your hand or fingertips and spread it directly on your skin.
● If you want to finish beautifully, the standard usage amount is about 0.5 to 1 cm in diameter. Layer on areas where you are particularly concerned about dryness.
Precautions for use
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as scratches, swelling or eczema.
● Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. If the cosmetics do not suit your skin, discontinue use.
(1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use.
(2) When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear.
If you continue to use cosmetics as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
● Take care not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
● Please be careful about the location to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
● Please close the cap properly after use.
● Do not place in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
● SPF is an index showing the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification showing the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. The SPF and PA indications are the values measured by applying 2 mg per 1 cm² according to international standards. Please consider it as a guide when selecting a product. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Orders are usually ship within 3 to 5 business days excluding weekends and Japanese holidays (may take up to 5 business days due to COVID-19). All orders are shipped from Osaka Japan using DHL.
Only defective products are eligible for return. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for reasons of buyer's remorse (purchased wrong item/shade, unhappy with product etc). If you received incorrect item or if they are damaged, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 2 days from the date that you received the product. Customers are asked to include digital photo(s) of the damaged or defective product so we can forward to our Carrier. We'll pay the return shipping costs via Paypal if the return is a result of our error. Any refused items or incorrect addresses are subject to a 10% restocking fee based on the selling price.