A lip balm that protects delicate lips from damage caused by all kinds of UV rays while aging care *.
It has an excellent UV protection effect, keeps the lips moisturized the moment you put it on, and keeps your lips moist and lustrous.
- Aging care is age-appropriate moisturizing care.
- Allergy tested (not all people are allergic)
- fragrance Bright and pure scent
- Place of origin Japan
EX Vita Hyalo TM ((Moisturizing: Na acetyl hyaluronate, silicic acid (Na / Mg), Na hyaluronate, maltierrea oil, glycerin, PEG / PPG-36 / 41 dimethyl ether))
Premium argan oil (moisturizing: Argania spinosa oil)
- It protects your lips from strong UV rays such as UVA that reaches deep into the skin and damages it, and UVB that easily irritates the surface in a short time.
- With a soft texture, it spreads softly and melts the moment you touch it, and wraps your lips with fresh moisture.
- It protects delicate lips from the harmful effects of the outside world and prevents various damages caused by UV rays such as rough lips and dry lips.
- With an excellent treatment effect that makes you feel as if you are spreading a beauty essence, it smoothes the surface of your lips and leads to a beautiful mouth with a glossy and plump impression.
- It can also be used as a base for lipstick.
- A bright and pure scent containing natural rose essence.
How to Use
- Pull out the stick by 2 to 3 mm and attach it directly to your lips. Stack as necessary.
Precautions for use
- When using after meals, wipe the area around your mouth before using.
- Please note that it may break if you put it out too much.
- Do not leave in the sun or high temperature.
Keep out of reach of infants.
* The SPF and PA indications of the product are the results measured by applying 2 mg per 1 cm2 of application amount specified in the international SPF test method to the skin.
<Caution display regarding ultraviolet rays>
- Apply evenly before sun exposure.
- To maintain UV protection, layer frequently, especially after sweating, swimming, or wiping with a towel.
- If the amount used is small, the UV protection effect will not be sufficient.
- Avoid long-term exposure to sunlight, even while using sunscreen products.
- Excessive sunlight can have serious health consequences.
- Spend the hottest hours of the day in the shade.
Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat, and sunglasses.
Especially for infants
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Wear clothing that protects your skin and use highly effective sunscreen products.