- Aging care is age-appropriate moisturizing care.
- Allergy tested (not all people are allergic)
- Prescriptions that are less likely to cause acne (not all people can get acne)
- fragrance Refreshing and gorgeous scent
- Place of origin Japan
Illuminating Complex EX combination (moisturizing / skin conditioning) focusing on brainskin theory
(hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed conchiolin, theanine, acetylated sodium hyaluronate, trehalose, glycerin, PEG / PPG-14 / 7 dimethyl ether, polyquaternium -51)
Hibis flower extract GL combination (moisturizing)
(Hibiscus flower extract, glycerin)
- It protects the skin from strong UV rays such as UVA that reaches deep into the skin and damages it, and UVB that easily causes inflammation on the surface in a short time.
- With a light feel, it spreads smoothly and melts on the skin, just like a high-quality moisturizing cream. You can use it all year round.
- It prevents rashes and freckles caused by sunburn, and also prevents various damages caused by UV rays such as rough skin and dryness.
- It has an excellent skin care effect and makes the skin smooth, moisturized and moisturized all day long.
- Focus on external factors such as dust and dirt in addition to ultraviolet rays. By protecting the skin from factors that adversely affect the skin, it keeps the skin vibrant and beautiful.
- A refreshing and gorgeous scent with natural roses and rare orchids, suitable for sunscreen to keep the skin beautiful.
How to Use
- Please use after conditioning your skin with your own skin care.
- Take an appropriate amount on your fingertips and apply it evenly and gently over the entire face from the center of the face to the outside.
- When washing your face, please use a makeup remover.
Precautions for use
- Be careful not to get it in your eyes. If it gets in, immediately rinse with cold or lukewarm water.
- After use, wipe the mouth of the container clean and close the cap properly.
- If it gets on your clothes, wash it immediately with detergent.
- Do not leave in the sun or high temperature.
Keep out of reach of infants.
* The SPF and PA indications of the product are the results measured by applying 2 mg per 1 cm2 of application amount specified in the international SPF test method to the skin.
<Caution display regarding ultraviolet rays>
- Apply evenly before sun exposure.
- To maintain UV protection, layer frequently, especially after sweating, swimming, or wiping with a towel.
- If the amount used is small, the UV protection effect will not be sufficient.
- Avoid long-term exposure to sunlight, even while using sunscreen products.
- Excessive sunlight can have serious health consequences.
- Spend the hottest hours of the day in the shade.
Wear protective clothing, a wide-brimmed hat, and sunglasses.
Especially for infants
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Wear clothing that protects your skin and use highly effective sunscreen products.